Monday, June 14, 2010

Repaired and Ready To Roll!

I took my trike to the bike shop this morning and they had it fixed in just a few minutes!

A minor adjustment of the brake rotors and that annoying rubbing sound was gone.
Ajo Bikes in Tucson, AZ provides GREAT service and I highly reccomend them to anyone.
Thanks to Frank, Leo, Brad, Bill and Noe for taking care of me!

So, The Jolly Roger is fixed and ready for another early morning voyage tomorrow!

It was so nice when I took the trike for a test drive around the parking lot at the bike shop and all I could hear was the sound of the tires on the road and the gentle "whirring" of the chain.  Music to my ears!

AARGH!  Beware Ye Landlubbers and Scalliwags! 
The Jolly Roger is setting sail and if there be booty to be plundered, it shall be mine!
Ye Have Been Warned!